- Clock off from the Interwebs
If ever there were a day to take a break from social media, Valentine’s Day would be the one. In case you’re worried about missing anything, we can give you a quick rundown:
- A bunch of sappy couple pics with lengthy captions
- Lots of chocolate and love heart emojis
- Someone holding an obnoxiously large sized bouquet of roses
- A few token funny posts about being single
- A whole lot of other stuff you’ve probably seen a zillion times
Now you’re all caught up! So put that phone down and take a time out girl.
- Get all nature-y
Grab a friend and head out on a walk somewhere green. There’s something therapeutic about being in nature, plus more oxygen from trees = better breathing. See? Instant relaxation station.
- Bathroom pamper sesh
Is there any better feeling than the full shebang? We’re talking shower, exfoliate, shave, wash hair and emerge feeling as silky smooth as a newborn fresh out of the womb. But don’t let it stop there this V Day, lather yourself in moisturizer, slap on a facemask and kick back on the couch for a Gossip Girl binge sesh. Bliss.
Tip: not only do avocados make an excellent topping for toast, they’re also a great facemask. We love mashing one up with vitamin e oil for a hit of hydration.